Back-end / DevOps Senior Developer
Grenoble ou Chambéry,
Are you passionate about big technical challenges and want to put your excellent skills to work solving industrial problems with a real impact on the world?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and passionate team on a SaaS platform as a Senior Back-end and DevOps developer under the supervision of the company's Chief Technical Officer.
We are looking for people who care about how their work is used and how it impacts the world of tomorrow.
Required skills and experience
Master Degree with 4 to 10 years of experience.
- Expertise in back-end (.NET will be a plus)
- Trained in Kubernetes / Docker (Kustomize will be a plus)
- Trained in DevOps and GitOps (ArgoCD will be a plus)
- Trained in cloud (OVH will be a plus)
- Trained in at least one agile / iterative method
- Business sensibility (ideally experienced in industrial IT)
- (Optionally) A sensibility to front-end development (Angular and Typescript)
Keywords : Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, .NET, C#, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, OVH cloud
Profile and culture
- You want to have an impact on the sustainable transformation of our economy
- You want to participate in building the foundations of a DeepTech industrial start-up with strong growth potential
- You prefer incremental design and are interested in agile and devops methodologies
- You have an entrepreneurial culture, ready to take on new challenges with a mission that can evolve quickly over time and you believe in collective intelligence
- You are an enthusiastic learner, as well as thoughtful and friendly, open to important feedback and can adapt quickly
- You see the value of confronting and presenting your work to our current and future clients to benefit from feedback and improve our offering more quickly
- Lead the efforts for AStrion's industrialization
- Analyze and support DevOps Requirements
- Update, deploy and monitor systems
- Help move implementation throughout customer base
- Oversee usage and provision cloud ressources
- Master Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect oral and written French & English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for France
Nice to have
- Experience with highly-scalable and distributed software
- Understanding IA systems in distributed environment
- Conventional back-end development experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge on various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the world of predictive maintenance.
Salary package in line with market.
OJT with our CTO.
Our software contributes to safer industrial equipments, reducing their carbon footprint and the human risks
Participate in building the ethics of the company for the planet and the people