Fullstack Senior Developper
Grenoble ou Chambéry,
Are you passionate about big technical challenges and want to put your excellent skills to work solving industrial problems with a real impact on the world?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and passionate team on a SaaS platform as a Senior Back-end and DevOps developer under the supervision of the company's Chief Technical Officer.
We are looking for people who care about how their work is used and how it impacts the world of tomorrow.
Required skills and experience
Master Degree with 4 to 10 years experience.
- Front-end expertise (Angular will be a plus)
- Knowledge in back (.net will be a plus)
- Trained in cloud (OVH will be a plus)
- Trained in at least one agile / iterative method
- Trained in UX
- Business sensibility (ideally experienced in industrial IT)
Ke : Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, Angular, TypeScript, .NET, C#, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, OVH cloud
Profile & Culture
- You want to have an impact on the sustainable transformation of our economy..
- You want to participate in building the foundations of a DeepTech industrial start-up with strong growth potential.
- You prefer incremental design and are interested in agile and devops methodologies.
- You have an entrepreneurial culture, ready to take on new challenges with a mission that can evolve quickly over time and you believe in collective intelligence.
- You are an enthusiastic learner, as well as thoughtful and friendly, open to important feedback and can adapt quickly.
- You see the value of confronting and presenting your work to our current and future clients to benefit from feedback and improve our offering more quickly.
- Designing and implementing software solutions
- Understanding customer and stakeholder requirements
- Verification of the complete software product
- Reducing low quality, defects and development time
- Master Degree
Passion for software products
Perfect oral and written French & English
Highly creative and autonomous
Valid work permit for France
Nice to have
- A strong drive and commitment, solution-orientation.
- Successfully perform in a high-pace environment
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb manager, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hour
- No waste of time in enterprise process, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products
What we offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company
A full-time position
salary package in line with market.
OJT with our CTO.
Our software contributes to safer industrial equipments, reducing their carbon footprint and the human risks
Participate in building the ethics of the company for the planet and the people